Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Group Dealz

Have you all heard of GroupDealz??  Here's how it works.  They are able to offer daily deals of up to 90% off because they can guarantee a minimum number of purchases with their group buying power! GroopDealz finds amazing deals for YOU! Each day you'll find great new things to do and buy at HUGE discounts.   I have already gotten some great things at GroupDealz so far, such as these adorable flower rings for a few of my girl friends at Christmas...

STELLA -  petite Rosette Statement RING - YOU PICK THE COLOR
And these vinyl letters I used to make this plate for my mom for her kitchen for only $4 from Wonderfully Wordy (plate from Walmart for $2 = $6 gift, but don't tell her that!)...



















And this camera strap from Shey B (I can NOT wait to put on) the new Canon I got for Christmas :)  It makes me so happy!
GroopDealz: Discover the City Around You

And today I grabbed this adorable pillow for my gray/yellow bedroom makeover (which we finally started painting on Sunday, but that means we have been sleeping on a mattress on my sons floor for 3 nights already!)

And you can check out GroupDealz too!  Click https://www.groopdealz.com/index/index/deal/105/ref/12739 to see today's deal (how cute would this pillow be for Valentine's Day!) or to sign up to receive the daily emails.  Happy Shopping :)
~Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment