Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm HOME...

I'm finally HOME...
I was away in Florida 3 weeks ago for 8 days...then home for 5 days...then away for 6 more days for work in beautiful San Diego.  I wish I could say that I saw more of San Diego than the convention center, restaurants (which were amazing by the way), and my hotel room...but I'm afraid not.  I did get to the zoo one afternoon for a few hours and it was a wonderful escape...

BUT now I'm back home and I'm feeling OVERWHELMED.  You know that feeling you have when you come back from vacation and have to try and get back to reality...well I never really did!  I have so much to do but don't know what to do first.  My mind is racing non-stop trying to catch up at work...then I run home to try and catch up there...and still have to find time to work on my Tizzi Lish stuff.  And the LAUNDRY...don't even get me started on the laundry that is piled from 2 trips!  I missed my son and husband so much, and feel like I should be spending time with them instead of folding clothes or making headbands...but there is just not enough time in the day to do it all.  I was feeling jittery, scatter brained, and like I might throw up or cry at any minute...do you know the feeling? 

And last night I decided to put everything I had to do aside....and take a Zumba class.  I know you think I'm crazy because that didn't help with all the piles that are accumulating everywhere and all the projects that I have to complete or even start for that matter...
BUT I needed it. 
And it worked for me. 
For an hour I didn't think about anything else...I mean how can you when you are sweating and dancing salsa!  I LOVED it!!  It was a great work out, a lot of fun, and a well needed time-out for my brain. 
Have you tried Zumba?  If not you should definitely give it a try!

So, I apologize that I have not been posting regularly.
I hope I didn't bore you too much with my rant.

I have some exciting new projects and recipes to share with you...and I promise I will share my bedroom reveal with you soon :)

~Kara


  

No comments:

Post a Comment