Monday, April 11, 2011

OREO Pancakes

Last weekend we had some fun and made Oreo pancakes.  Oreos are a favorite in my family, so I thought why not add them to pancakes!
The basic pancake recipe uses 2 cups of Bisquick mix, 2 eggs (beaten), and 1 cup of milk.  We added another 1/2 cup of milk and about 5 oreos ground in the food processor.
Can you tell how excited he was to have cookies in his pancakes?!
Yummy...hope you enjoy!
My brother LOVES Oreos and his birthday is next week...
so check back for my Oreo Cupcakes :)


2 comments:

  1. omg, my husband LOVES oreos!! thanks for this! I'm totally making them this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love for you to come link this up at my Tuesday Time Out Linky Party! The link is below!
    Smiles,
    Melanie
    Reasons To Skip The Housework
    Tuesday Time Out Link Up Party

    ReplyDelete